Hair Salon Owner Online Course
Become a Hair Salon Owner
Do you need help opening your Hair Salon? In this course, you will learn step by step what you need to own your salon in no time!
This course was created for you to understand what is needed in order to have a successful career as a hair salon owner. Opening a hair salon lets you own a business in a largely recession-proof industry. No matter how the economy is, people need their hair done and it’s not something most people can do at home.
If your not a stylist yourself, you can hire hairstylists for your hair salon. As a hair salon owner, you can earn the respect of clients and your community. Your hair salon can be a social hub where you develop long-term friendships with employees and clients.
This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home. This online course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course at your own pace depending on your schedule.
The 6 Week Program Agenda:
- Week 1: Hair Salon Basics
- Week 2: Starting Your Hair Salon
- Week 3: Salon Business Planning
- Week 4: Time to Set up Your Salon
- Week 5: Operating Your Business
- Week 6: Growing Your Clientele & Business
After this 6 Week Course you will be able to:
- Identify your Responsibilities as a Salon Owner
- Understanding the Types of Salons
- Hire Hair Salon Personnel
- Choosing Your Niche
- Know Your Options for Starting a Hair Salon
- Choosing a Salon Name
- Complete Your Business Plan
- Identify Start-Up Financing Options
- Obtain Your Business Licensing
- Find a Location
- Design Your Salon
- Find Business Equipment and Supplies
- Run the Day to Day Salon Operations
- Grow Your Clientele & Salon Business
- and Much More!
What's Included in this Program?
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Course for computer, tablet, or phone
- Slideshow Presentation of the 6 Week Program
- 100+ Modules that breakdown each section
- Downloadable Content & Resources
- Worksheets & Assignments
- FREE Weekly Coaching, Advice, and Tips from RBA Staff, personalized to your business for 6 Weeks while your completing the program!
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis.